Eventi Sitri > Regolamento Partecipanti
I hereby request to attend the 2022 World Live Surgery Workshop: Florence to be held May 26, 2022, in Florence, Italy (“Meeting”), organized by the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (“ISHRS”) & the Società Italiana di Tricologia; the Italian Society for Hair Science and Restoration (“S.I.Tri.”). In exchange for being permitted to attend the Meeting and the benefits derived from such participation, I knowingly and voluntarily sign and agree to be bound by this Attendee Participation Agreement (“Agreement”):
1. Directions, Rules, Policies, and Procedures. I shall abide by all ISHRS directions, rules, policies and procedures for the Meeting. The ISHRS/S.I.Tri. may remove me from the Meeting, if I violate any ISHRS directions, rules, policies, or procedures for the Meeting.
2. Meeting Information Acknowledgement, Disclaimer, and Waiver. The information provided at the Meeting, including through presentations, lectures, workshops, courses, papers, displays, handouts, roundtables, and exhibitors (collectively, “Information”) is for educational purposes only. The ISHRS is an international organization with members, presenters, instructors, and exhibitors from throughout the world. I acknowledge:
3. Exhibition Acknowledgement, Disclaimer, and Waiver. The Meeting’s exhibition is designed to educate persons involved, or interested in, hair restoration about products and services related to hair restoration. With respect to the Meeting’s exhibition, I acknowledge:
4. Publicity Release. I grant the ISHRS and S.I.Tri. an unconditional, worldwide, fully transferable, fully sub-licensable, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free right (but not the obligation) to photograph, record (audio and visual), digitize, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works based on, publicly perform, publicly display, and otherwise use and exploit my name, image, likeness, and voice, as they may appear in photographs and recordings (audio and visual) relating to the Meeting, in all formats now known, or hereafter created, for any and all purposes, including advertising, trade and commercial purposes. I ACKNOWLEDGE THE ISHRS AND S.I.Tri. ARE THE EXCLUSIVE OWNERS OF THE SUCH PHOTOGRAPHS AND RECORDINGS, AND I HAVE NO RIGHT TO INSPECT OR APPROVE THE ISHRS/S.I.Tri.’S USE OF MY NAME, IMAGE, LIKENESS, OR VOICE.
5. Meeting Material Rights. I acknowledge that all copyrights and other property rights in the presentations, courses, handouts, and other materials presented, or provided at the Meeting (collectively, “Materials”), are owned by the ISHRS/S.I.Tri., or their third party licensors. The ISHRS/S.I.Tri. and/or their third party licensors reserve all rights in the Materials. I MAY NOT RECORD OR REPRODUCE ANY PORTION OF THE MEETING IN ANY MANNER (E.G., PHOTOGRAPH, AUDIO, OR VISUAL). THE ISHRS/S.I.Tri. MAY DISMISS ME FROM THE MEETING, IF I VIOLATE THIS RULE.
6. Confidential Information. Patient Volunteers. Volunteers may participate in the meeting as patients for demonstration and other educational purposes. I SHALL KEEP CONFIDENTIAL THE IDENTITY OF AND ANY INFORMATION I MAY LEARN DURING THE MEETING REGARDING ANY VOLUNTEER PATIENT.
7. Universal Precautions. I shall adhere to universal precautions during the Meeting, and conform to all proper medical practices and procedures for the treatment of patients for whom no medical history is available, when coming into contact with such patients, as well as with cadaveric specimens, or cadaveric material. In the event that I incur a needle stick injury, cut, or other exposure to blood borne pathogens, I shall immediately notify the ISHRS/S.I.Tri. and take such other follow-up measures as deemed appropriate.
8. COVID-19. Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Claims. I acknowledge that attending the Meeting during the ongoing pandemic carries risk due to the contagious nature of the COVID-19 virus and the fact that the Meeting will be held indoors with a large number of attendees. I have made the decision to attend the Meeting in person with a full understanding of the inherent risks of such decision and agree as follows:
I will follow all required health and safety guidelines, protocols, policies, regulations, and mandates relating to attendance at the Meeting, including, but not limited to, the vaccine requirements of the Italian Ministry of Health and other mandates applicable to the locale of the Meeting, as well as any additional requirements imposed by ISHRS/S.I.Tri. or the Venue. I will monitor my own health status and will not attend the Meeting if symptomatic of COVID-19 in any way or if I believe I have been exposed to someone with COVID-19. I am attending the Meeting voluntarily, and at my own risk. I understand that, by attending, my I risk being exposed to and/or infected with COVID-19 as a result of my actions or those of other attendees or participants, including, without limitation, ISHRS/S.I.Tri.’s officers, directors, members, staff, agents, and representatives (collectively, “ISHRS” or “S.I.Tri.”) and the Venue’s employees. I hereby release, for myself, my heirs, and my personal representatives, and do forever discharge, indemnify and hold harmless ISHRS/S.I.Tri. and the Venue from any and all claims, liabilities, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of, in connection with, or relating to attending or participating in the Meeting, including, without limitation, any illness, damages, or injury resulting from travel to and from, and attendance at, the Meeting, participation in events related to the Meeting, exposure to an infectious disease (including COVID-19), or the manner in which the Meeting or its related events and activities are conducted (collectively, “Claims”), whether a condition giving rise to any Claim occurred before, during, or after I attended or participated in the Meeting.
I understand that I will not be allowed to attend the Meeting unless I agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Claims form (Waiver) and that my failure to comply with required safety protocols or follow the direction of ISHRS/S.I.Tri. staff on site may result in the loss of my right to attend or participate in the Meeting, including forfeiture of any registration fees paid.
9. LIABILITY RELEASE, CLAIMS WAIVER, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE, PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, I KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY, AND IRREVOCABLY RELEASE FROM ALL LIABILITY, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, WAIVE ALL CLAIMS AGAINST, AND COVENANT NOT TO MAKE OR BRING ANY CLAIM AGAINST THE ISHRS/S.I.Tri. AND/OR ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, VOLUNTEERS, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, OR AGAINST THE PRESENTERS OR SPEAKERS (COLLECTIVELY, “RELEASED PERSONS”) IN ANY WAY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO: (I) THE MEETING; (II) MY ATTENDANCE AT, OR PARTICIPATION IN, THE MEETING; (III) THE INFORMATION PROVIDED AT THE MEETING; (IV) THE EXHIBITION, OR ANY EXHIBITOR; AND/OR (V) THE ISHRS/S.I.Tri.’S EXERCISE OF THE RIGHTS GRANTED BY ME TO THE ISHRS/S.I.Tri. UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
10. DEFENSE, INDEMNIFICATION, AND HOLD HARMLESS. I SHALL DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASED PERSONS AGAINST ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, DAMAGES, AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND COSTS INCURRED IN DEFENDING THE SAME), IN ANY WAY ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATED TO: (I) MY ACTS OR OMISSIONS; (II) MY ATTENDANCE AT, OR PARTICIPATION IN, THE MEETING; (III) MY USE OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED AT THE MEETING; (IV) MY PURCHASE OR USE OF ANY EXHIBITOR’S GOODS, SERVICES, AND/OR INFORMATION; (V) THE RIGHTS GRANTED BY ME TO ISHRS/S.I.Tri. UNDER THIS AGREEMENT; AND/OR (VI) MY BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT.
11. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE MEETING, THE INFORMATION, AND THE EXHIBITION ARE PROVIDED AS-IS WITH ALL FAULTS, AND WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OF WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
12. No Financial Compensation. I shall not receive any financial compensation as condition for this Agreement, or the rights granted by me to ISHRS/S.I.Tri. hereunder.
13. Miscellaneous. This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the State of Illinois, USA, excluding its choice of law rules. If any provision of this Agreement is invalidated, or held unenforceable, the invalidity, or unenforceability of that provision shall not affect the validity, or enforceability of this Agreement. As to any provision found to be invalid or unenforceable as written, the same shall not be void, but rather shall be reformed and enforced to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law, as if originally executed in that form by me. If the ISHRS agrees to waive its right to enforce any term of this Agreement, it does not waive its right to enforce the term, or any, or all other terms, of this Agreement at any other time. This Agreement is binding on me and my heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives, successors and assigns.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND UNDERSTAND ALL OF ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. I UNDERSTAND THAT BY REGISTERING FOR THE MEETING, I AM ENTERING INTO A LEGAL AGREEMENT, WHICH WILL BIND ME TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT BY SIGNING THIS I AM GIVING UP LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE ISHRS/S.I.Tri.